How to Help
How My Church Can Get Involved
- Support a New Beginning Crisis Pregnancy Center as a Missionary.
- Participate in our annual fundraiser, Baby Bottle Blessings. Baby bottles are distributed to the congregation for 3-4 weeks; members fill the bottles with spare change, bills or checks. A New Beginning will take care of all the details, including dropping off the bottles and picking them back up.
- Have a designated collection site on special occasions such as Sanctity of Life Sunday in January or Mother's Day.
- Allow a representative from A New Beginning Crisis Pregnancy Center to address your church or small group to raise awareness and recruit volunteers.
- Youth and/or college groups can volunteer a day to help with landscaping, planting flowers, sprucing up the inside of the center, painting projects, etc.
How My College Group Can Get Involved
- Have a fundraiser and donate proceeds to A New Beginning.
- Throw a baby shower and give gifts to A New Beginning.
- Spend a day cleaning and renovating A New Beginning.
How Can I Get Involved
- Pray for the staff, volunteers and clients of A New Beginning CPC.
- Volunteer at A New Beginning CPC. There are many ways you can be involved from working with clients 1 on 1 to sorting clothing and bagging diapers, etc.
- Support A New Beginning CPC financially.
Make a Donation