Who We Are
A New Beginning Crisis Pregnancy Center is a non-profit organization offering compassionate peer counseling and assistance to women, teens and parents; prepared or unprepared for pregnancy.
All services are free of charge. All information is kept confidential to the extent allowable by law.
Our CPC is affiliated with Care Net, a network of care for women in crisis. We have a local Board of Directors and are locally funded. The activities of the Center are carried out through our staff and wonderful volunteers. We are pleased to speak to civic groups, ladies groups, youth groups or churches explaining the mission of A New Beginning.
Our mission at A New Beginning Crisis Pregnancy Center is to reach out with the gospel of Christ to men and women, who deal with pregnancy related issues, may be threatened by abortion or suffered harm from an abortion. We are a pro-eternal life ministry. We desire to not only help our clients develop a relationship with Jesus Christ, but also help them mentally, emotionally and practically through material assistance, peer counseling and parenting classes.
We believe that significant benefits will be realized as A New Beginning Crisis Pregnancy Center
achieves its goals:
- Souls will be saved by sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Lives will be saved by educating women on the reality of abortion.
- Relationships will be made through discipleship and on-going contact with staff and volunteers.
A New Beginning Crisis Pregnancy Center is a non-profit, pro-eternal life ministry whose missions are three-fold:
- First and foremost we desire that all men, women and children come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ.
- Second is to provide resources needed for women and their families throughout pregnancy and after the baby is born.
- Raise the level of education in regards to abortion, abstinence, STDs and the long-term effects involved.
To schedule a speaker from A New Beginning Crisis Pregnancy Center for your church or small group, please contact us
. Helping others find their "new beginning" in Christ - 2 Corinthians 5:17